Logistics-B2 Match is a networking event for Logistics, Mobility and IT taking place during the International Trade Fair “Transport Logistic” in Munich. This event gives an opportunity to find potential cooperation partners and technological solution important for the enterprise´s development.
Representatives of companies, universities, as well as clusters and research organizations offering or requesting innovative solutions, investigating new collaborations and searching for new technologies and project partners will get a great opportunity to discuss their ideas face-to-face in the pre-arranged meetings with international experts of interest.
* Terminal services for intermodal transport
* Freight transport and logistics services
* Consumer goods distribution and logistics
* Industrial contract logistics
* International transport and forwarding services
* Express, parcel and specialized express services
* Research and development
Why to participate
* Meet partners for future technical and/or business cooperation in face-to-face meetings
* Find partners for a joint research project
* Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships.
* Discover the benefit of international networking and the opportunities that come along with it
* promote your products, technologies and know-how
* discuss new project ideas
The meetings will take place on the 6th of June 2013 at 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-17:00 and on the 7th of June 2013 at 10:00-12:00.
Bilateral meetings will be held in English.
Participants (company/research institute etc. with up to two representatives): 40 Euro (incl.VAT)
Exhibitors: 25 Euro (incl.VAT) (entrance tickets to the fair grounds are not included)
06. May Registration and submission of cooperation profiles
06.-17.May Online selection of face-to-face meetings
06. June Bilateral meetings (10:00 - 12:00) Bilateral meetings (14:00 - 17:00)
07. June Bilateral meetings (10.00 - 12:00)