Dr. Sonja Anlgoher-Reichelt
Tel.: 0911 - 20671-315
Scottish Renewables' Annual Conference is the major industry event focused on the development of renewable energy in Scotland. This year's event will introduce a new format, incorporating targeted networking for 600+ delegates, who will be able to pre-arrange short business partnering meetings with others at the conference.
The conference programme features:
Day 1 a series of presentations and discussions on the 'Big Issues' for the industry by business-leaders, government and academia.
Day 2 introducing four conferences under one roof, the four pillars of Electricity Market Reform, Grid, Planning and Skills.
Meetings - Startpage
Business partnering gives organisations the opportunity to develop business through sharing their experience and expertise, to help reach new markets, develop new products and services and test novel ideas.
How does it work?
* You register, outlining your organisation's key areas of expertise and the types of business contacts you'd like to meet
* Your profile is published in our online catalogue, giving you increased visibility
* You select other organisations you would like to meet, and can accept/decline meeting invitations from others
* We pre-arrange meetings for you in advance of the event, so you have a schedule
* At the event, you meet and share views with others, present, discuss and develop new projects
* After the event, we are on hand to help you follow up contacts
Cost: N.B You must register for the Scottish Renewables annual conference to take part
Costs range from £124.99 per day for Exhibition & Business Partnering entry to £300 for the Conference, Exhibition & Business Partnering on Monday 18 January and £210 for the Conference, Exhibition & Business Partnering on Tuesday 19 January.
11 March, Registration for business partnering closes
1-13 March, Booking one-to-one meetings