Tel.: 0911 - 20671-316
This international brokerage event is the place to be for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships in pre-organised one-to-one meetings on HANNOVER MESSE 2013.
The Technology Cooperation Days 2013 focus on technologies and solutions to improve energy efficiency in factories and industrial production, which includes:
• Energy efficiency & renewable energies in industrial buildings and plants
• Energy efficiency in factories and industrial production
• Nano- and Microtechnologies for energy efficiency
• Material technology for energy efficiency
• Services, advice, financing, funding for energy efficiency
• Ideas, proposals, partnerships for projects within research and intelligent energy programmes
INDUSTRIAL SECTORS: construction materials, ceramics, glass, metals, food & beverages, paper, wood & furniture, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, textiles, vehicles & transport systems, metal working & machine building, construction sector & building industry, consumer goods.
REASONS TO PARTICIPATE
• Present your projects/ technologies/ products/ services on the event‘s website and in bilateral meetings
• Learn about latest technologies, products and solutions from international participants
• Identify partners and establish contacts for R&D, technology or business partnerships
• Meet partners for EU-projects within the research and intelligent energy programmes
• Get expert advice from Enterprise Europe Network, C-Energy+ and GBE-Factory staff
ABOUT TECHNOLOGY COOPERATION DAYS
Since its first edition on HANNOVER MESSE 2002, the Technology Cooperation Days supported more than 1500 participants with targeted bilateral meetings, resulting in numerous international partnership agreements.
The event is organised by Enterprise Europe Network Niedersachsen (NBank) in collaboration with members of the Enterprise Europe Network and the EU-projects C-Energy+ and GBE-Factory.
ABOUT HANNOVER MESSE
The HANNOVER MESSE is the ideal place to obtain the latest industrial know-how. Established sixty years ago, HANNOVER MESSE ranks today as the leading international showplace for industrial technologies, materials and product ideas. Energy efficiency is one of the key subjects of the HANNOVER MESSE 2013.