The 42-nd edition of International Construction Industry Fair will take place in Bielsko-Biala (Poland) from 21 to 23 September 2012.
Fair in Bielsko – Biala is the biggest event in the construction industry in the south of Poland.
Enterprise Europe Network with support of the “Astra” Promotion and Exhibitions Office organise Brokerage Event during this fair.
This Brokerage Event, which is targeted at companies, technical and research institutions, laboratories offering innovative technologies or looking for technological solutions, organises confidential one-to-one appointments.
Thematic focus of the Brokerage Event will be on:
- Low-energy construction systems
- Technologies of passive constructions
- Low energy heating techniques
- Usage of renewable energy sources
- Modern systems of ensuring heating comfort in the rooms
- Interior design
- Wood joinery
Benefits for participants:
- The fair provides a great possibility of getting to know the newest achievements of technology and solutions in the scope of construction industry, heating techniques, installations, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Best reason to participate:
- possibility of acquiring new business contacts and searching for business partners in this dynamically developing region of the country,
- boarder location at which fair take place, makes it very easy to establish business contacts from Poland and also with companies from Czech Republic, Austria and Slovakia, which participate in the fair in large numbers.
Brokerage event is organized as free-of-charge.
02 September 2012 Deadline for registering and enclosing your profiles
03-17 September 2012 Online selection of face-to-face meetings
18 September 2012 Reception of individual F2F Meeting schedules
21 September 2012 Presentetion of collaboration offers and bilateral meetings