Dr. Eva Halsch
The cd2e, (French cluster dedicated to the development of eco-technologies and eco-enterprises) and the Enterprise Europe Network bring you a targeted networking event on Eco-technologies in Lille.
This event will be held the 4th of June afternoon and the 5th of June all day in Lille Grand Palais, during the European Congress on ECO-TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE FUTURE and the environmental trade fair ENVIRONORD.
This matchmaking event is a unique platform for small and medium sized enterprises, start-ups and larger companies as well as research institutes and local authorities to find new business partners, initiate cross border co-operations and share innovative technologies in an efficient way.
* Recycling and circular economy
* Recycled and natural materials
* Water treatment
* Polluted soils and sediments’ treatment
* Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
* Renewable energy
* Energy efficiency
* Eco-building and eco-materials
* Air and noise control
* Sustainable urban planning (eco-cities)
* Sustainable mobility and transport
* Climate change and greenhouse gas emission control
* Environmental management
Why to participate
* Meet potential partners or costumers and expand your company’s network within the European environmental companies
* Find out about market trends and innovations
* Develop and/or strengthen business relationships
* Find new commercial and technological partners
* Establish collaborations with international companies
Attendance at this event is free of charge for visitors of European Congress on ECO-TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE FUTURE or the environmental trade fair ENVIRONORD.
25 May: Registration and submission of a cooperation profile for B2B meetings
25 May: Online selection of B2B meetings
4th June: Bilateral meetings (14:30 - 18:00)
5th June: Bilateral meetings (10:00 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 18:00)