Unioncamere Emilia-Romagna, Eurosportello Chamber of commerce of Ravenna and ASTER, in co-operation with the Enterprise Europe Network, organize the fifth edition of Ecobusiness cooperation event in the framework of ECOMONDO - International Trade Fair of Energy and Sustainable Development (Rimini, Italy, 6th-9th November 2013).
The brokerage event represents a good opportunity to boost international business contacts and partnership agreements.
ECOMONDO is the Italian largest expo of green technologies, a special forum to discuss new models of economic growth driven by a focus on innovation, clean technologies and a new approach to urbanization and social contexts.
It is a valuable source of information on ecologically sustainable materials and energy efficiency for recycling and waste recovery operators.
Key figures of ECOBUSINESS COOPERATION EVENT 2012
• 176 participating organizations
• 203 received profiles
• 421 meetings effectively held
• 279 interesting meetings
Ecobusiness cooperation event offers companies, universities and research institutes the opportunity to keep up with potential partners in pre-arranged face-to-face meetings in order to develop business and technological co-operations such as:
• sale & distribution agreements
• manufacturing and licensing agreements
• commercial agreements with technical assistance
• joint ventures
• European R&D projects
• Waste cycle/management
• Water cycle and air quality
• Waste to energy
• Energy recovery
• Renewable energy
• Energy efficiency in buildings
• Sustainable mobility
FREE OF CHARGE
• Participation in the brokerage/ matchmaking event
• Entry ticket for ECOMONDO expo
• Interpreting service (if required)
Dr. Sonja Anlgoher-Reichelt
Tel.: 0911 - 20671-315