Dr. Sonja Anlgoher-Reichelt
Tel.: 0911 - 20671-315
Turning manure problems into business opportunities
Home Picture (Hand)Increased environmental focus on leaching of nutrients to the Baltic Sea and stricter EU – regulations on agricultural production stresses the need for new technologies in the manure management area and the broadening of already existing technologies.
Therefore Agromek, Agro Business Park, Enterprise Europe Network and the EU – funded project Baltic Manure together with the Innovation Network for Biomass (Inbiom) are organising a match making event to stimulate cooperation and innovation in the field of manure management technologies.
This networking event will target a wide spectrum of companies, business developers, universities and researchers from all over the world interested in finding new business and collaboration partners and sharing new project ideas.
* Turn key and sub – suppliers in biogas production
* Additivies and other pretreatments
* Anaerobic treatment
* Treatment of the solid/fibre fraction
* Treatment of the liquid fraction
* Air cleaning and in – house technologies
* Storage systems
* Spreading and other logistics
* Energy from manure
* The event is only focusing on manure management technologies
* Personal meeting schedule, where you choose who you want to meet
* The opportunity to present, discuss and develop new project and business ideas
* The opportunity to initiate cross-border contacts
Costs: Free of charge
Deadlines: 19 Oct. Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
20 Oct - 9 Nov Online selection of face-to-face meetings