Dr. Eva Halsch
Tel.: 0911 - 20671-318
Enterprise Europe Network in Torun (Poland) is pleased to organise the third edition of the Brokerage Event on the occasion of International Fair of Machines and Facilities for Water Supply and Sewage Systems WOD-KAN 2013 in Bydgoszcz.
The Brokerage Event is a unique platform to share innovative technologies, initiate cross border co-operations and to find new business partners. Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their co-operation interests. This way, you can make better use of your time at the exhibition.
We have the pleasure in inviting you to participate in the most prominent Fair of the water supply and sewage systems in Poland, which plays an important role in the environment protection and has a 20-year tradition. Held at the Forest Park of Culture and Leisure, will provide the most attractive recreational services for the visitors. It is an all-season recreation centre, where everyone will find their way to relax and rest.
The event is addressed to all interested* in the field of machines and facilities for water-supply and sewage systems. This Networking event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
In particular the Event involves experts within the following activities:
* Technologies of water conditioning and sewage treatment,
* Sewage treatment plants,
* Measuring equipment for water conditioning plants, sewage treatment plants, the technique of measurement, control and
* Machines and appliances for building, repairing and maintenance of water supply and sewage network,
* Hydraulic units, pumps and plumbing fittings.
Why to participate?
* to have the opportunity to meet companies coming from other EU countries - we arrange all the meetings for you!
* you choose your meeting partners at your desk. Your choice is based on concise company profiles;
* you will be offered free interpreting (PL-ENG translations) and catering services;
* to be linked to about 400 companies operating in the water/wastewater sector;
* to develop cross-border contacts.
Costs: Free of charge
Deadlines Tasks: 21 April 2013 Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
22 - 25 April 2013 Online selection of face-to-face meetings
8 May 2013 Bilateral meetings (10:30 - 13:00 and 13:00 - 16:30)