The symposium “Material Innovativ”, organized by the Cluster New Materials is one of the leading technology congresses for new materials in Germany.
On 26 February 2014 the 13th Congress ´Material Innovativ` will take place in Fürth this time concentrating on procedures for additive production as well as the deforming of metallic and polymer materials and their composite systems. The focus of the branches lies on innovations in mobility and medical technologies.
• The next generation of additive production procedures
• Deformation technology for real light construction
• Orthopedics components from fiber-reinforced plastics
• Rapid manufacturing in the medical technology
• Sheet Metal Forming for medical appliances
• Hybrid construction methods in the automotive field
will be presented be speakers from e.g. Audi, Benteler and EADS as well as from renown representatives of development and science.
This Innovation congress in connection with the accompanying exhibition builds an attractive platform for the presentation of recent developments as well as for the approach of new network contacts for future cooperations.
The Enterprise Europe Network Bavaria supports this event. This year the partner country will be Denmark. If you are interested in pre-arranged bilateral meetings with the following Danish companies please contact us.
Exhibiting Danish Companies
• AluCluster â Danish Material Network
• Aluline A/S
• Danish Technological Institute
• Olsen Metaltrykkeri A/S
• SAPA A/S
• Sintex A/S
• Sjølund A/S
• Teccluster A/S
On the day before the congress participants will be offered the opportunity of visiting the ´New Materials Fürth GmbH` as well as the ´University of Erlangen-Nuremberg`.